CEO, FinTech Entrepreneurship
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer, DiligenceVault
- 20+ year career that includes positions as a software engineer, a portfolio risk manager and an entrepreneur
- Holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University
Focus and Reality
- Inspiring more Asian women to become entrepreneurs
- Bridging the gender-gap divide in tech
- The percentage of women in tech leadership roles has fallen to 28%, according to DDI’s 2023 Global Leadership Forecast
Why She Cares
Monel Amin is Founder and CEO of DiligenceVault, a digital diligence platform for the investment management industry. DiligenceVault is a due diligence technology platform that streamlines diligence processes.
In 2022, DiligenceVault updated its platform to include DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) questionnaires in partnership with the ESG Data Convergence Project and the Asset Owner Diversity Charter.
Monel has had a 20+ year career that includes positions as a software engineer, a portfolio risk manager and an entrepreneur. Prior to founding the firm, she was head of risk for liquid investments at Citi with oversight for hedge funds, pensions, insurance and fund of funds businesses.
She hold an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and a Bachelors of Engineering from Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya India.
Ask Your Question
MyAsianVoice reviews all submitted questions. Questions considered for publication will include answers or insights from experts that will be published on our site for all to benefit. If your question is chosen for publication, your email and name will not be shown nor shared.
At MyAsianVoice, we bridge institutions and government to our collective for data equity, data disaggregation, polling, surveys and research so that Asian representation is included.Add me to your list! >>