DEI & Belonging, Business Leadership
- Founder and CEO of Inspiring Diversity, LLC (“iD”)
- Co-founder of the Asian American Authors Book Club
- PPR Certified Pickleball Coach
- Co-author of “PO-LING POWER: Propelling Yourself and Others to Success”
- Author of Persevering Penguins and Pals children’s book series
- Contributor to Thrive Global
- 20+ years of corporate and financial services experience
- Holds an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and B.A. in Economics with honors from Stanford University
Focus and Reality
- Helping organizations achieve measurable and sustainable impact around DEI & Belonging
- Amplifying Asian American Authors
- Asian employees are most likely to join their firm’s employee resource group, but are the least served by their firm’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
Why She Cares
Betty Ng is the founder and CEO of Inspiring Diversity, LLC (“iD”), co-founder of the Asian American Authors Book Club. She is a #1 bestselling author, tech and media entrepreneur, trainer, professional speaker, consultant, and thought leader. Crain’s named Betty as one their New York Business’ Notable Asian Leaders of 2022. Betty is contributor to Thrive Global and has appeared in top-tier publications including Forbes, Bustle, Ladders, and Fairygodboss. She has also been featured on Fox 5 Good Day Street Talk and PIX11 News.
Betty founded Inspiring Diversity to provide organizations with a practical roadmap as well as solutions to achieve measurable and sustainable impact with respect to fostering a culture of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. As a co-founder of the Asian American Authors Book Club, she promotes the visibility of other authors. Prior to founding iD in 2016, Betty was a Senior Vice President of Corporate Development with twenty years of corporate and financial services experience at organizations including Moody’s, Citigroup, American Express, and Arthur Andersen.
She co-authored “PO-LING POWER: Propelling Yourself and Others to Success” with her mother (Po-Ling). She and her children have also launched the bestselling and award winning Persevering Penguins and Pals children’s book series.
Betty is also a PPR Certified Pickleball Coach. She developed Pickleball Positive to help us all play, work, and live well together.
Betty holds an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, a B.A. in Economics with honors from Stanford University, and an executive education certification for the Advanced Leadership Program for Asian-American Executives from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
Ask Your Question
MyAsianVoice reviews all submitted questions. Questions considered for publication will include answers or insights from experts that will be published on our site for all to benefit. If your question is chosen for publication, your email and name will not be shown nor shared.
At MyAsianVoice, we bridge institutions and government to our collective for data equity, data disaggregation, polling, surveys and research so that Asian representation is included.Add me to your list! >>