Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement
- Principal Client Director, Korn Ferry Digital
- Board of Directors, Ascend, North Texas Chapter
- U.S. Market Advisor, Gnowbe
- Membership Director, Sales Enablement Society, North Texas Chapter
- Member, DallasHR and Fort Worth HR (SHRM)
- Member, Association of Talent Development, North Texas Chapter
- Graduate of NYU – Stern School of Business with a Bachelor in Finance and International Business
Focus and Reality
- Promoting inclusive cultures and helping people connect and network
- Asian women are half as likely as White women to hold an executive role per a 2022 analysis by USA TODAY, a disparity that is on par with Black women and Latinas
- Women of color, inclusive of Asian women, lack sponsors in the workplace
Why He Cares
Jim Tam has decades of sales, business development and leadership experience. He is currently Principal Client Director at Korn Ferry Digital, the HR technology business-line within Korn Ferry, a global organization consulting firm. Prior to Korn Ferry, Jim was Vice President and Market Lead at Keystone Partners, a leadership development and career management consulting firm.
Having worked for a few global companies in his career, Jim knows firsthand the power of diversity. Jim believes that by gathering the collective thoughts and opinions of those that may differ from his own, is how the best ideas are derived.
Born in Hong Kong and arriving in the U.S. at the age of 7, Jim knows firsthand the challenges Asian immigrants face in trying to assimilate. Jim is committed to promoting platforms where everyone is included and are encouraged to share their ideas.
Ask Your Question
MyAsianVoice reviews all submitted questions. Questions considered for publication will include answers or insights from experts that will be published on our site for all to benefit. If your question is chosen for publication, your email and name will not be shown nor shared.
At MyAsianVoice, we bridge institutions and government to our collective for data equity, data disaggregation, polling, surveys and research so that Asian representation is included.Add me to your list! >>