Career and Leadership
Tracy Tsai, PCC, CPC
- Founder and Coach, Tracy Tsai Coaching LLC
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, Her New Standard
- Career and Leadership Coach, Management Leadership for Tomorrow
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), credentialed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC), Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- 20+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Graduate of The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Focus and Reality
- Helping high-achieving professional women, especially women of color, advance their careers in a way that feels authentic to them
- Due to perceived stereotypes, Asian women are least likely to be perceived as having leadership potential, even if they’re high-performing
Why She Cares
Tracy is Founder and Coach of Tracy Tsai Coaching LLC. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry.
As a first-generation Taiwanese-American immigrant, Tracy has a deep understanding of how one’s cultural background and gender can affect their experience in the workplace, especially in white male-dominated spaces.
As a mother of two girls, Tracy’s work is inspired by her vision that her daughters will one day enter a workplace where people of all backgrounds can thrive.
As a self-proclaimed overachiever with nearly 20 years of corporate experience, she uses her own journey of transformation and ICF-accredited coach training to help others navigate their career journeys, starting with a deep foundation of self-awareness that leads to intentional and strategic action.
In addition to coaching, Tracy is an experienced writer and faciliator focused on topics of women’s leadership development.
Read articles by Tracy
- How Women Leaders Can Say “No” to Drive Career Growth (Her New Standard)
- How to Manage Your Manager (Her New Standard)
Ask Your Question
MyAsianVoice reviews all submitted questions. Questions considered for publication will include answers or insights from experts that will be published on our site for all to benefit. If your question is chosen for publication, your email and name will not be shown nor shared.
At MyAsianVoice, we bridge institutions and government to our collective for data equity, data disaggregation, polling, surveys and research so that Asian representation is included.Add me to your list! >>