Financial Literacy, Wealth Management
- Managing Director and Founding Partner, Sun Group Wealth Partners
- The “Wealth Whisperer”
- Registered Financial Advisor
- Financial Consultant to celebrities and the tech elite
- Contributor to Forbes
- Host, Level Up with Winnie Sun (a financial lifestyle show that airs digitally on NASDAQ, Amazon Fire, and Roku)
Focus and Reality
- Helping more Americans to become financially literate to secure a better future
- There is a wide income disparity and varying amounts of financial literacy within the Asian American community
- Asian Americans manage less than 1% of the capital in the asset management industry despite solid performance
Why She Cares
Winnie Sun is Managing Director and Founding Partner at Sun Group Wealth Partners, a comprehensive wealth management company based in California. Winnie is an educator, speaker, entrepreneur and patient optimist who is committed to helping. She is a trusted award-winning financial consultant providing financial planning services to celebrities, and the tech elite.
With more than 20 years if experience in the financial services industry, Winnie is a frequent speaker on CNBC’s Closing Bell, Fox Business News, CBS, and is a regular contributor to Forbes.
Prior to entering the financial planning industry, Winnie was an entrepreneur. She owned and operated CH entertainment, which was headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Winnie participated in over 350 television taping productions, and was a voting member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences [Emmys].
Winnie is a registered representative with and securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
Read articles by Winnie
Ask Your Question
MyAsianVoice reviews all submitted questions. Questions considered for publication will include answers or insights from experts that will be published on our site for all to benefit. If your question is chosen for publication, your email and name will not be shown nor shared.
At MyAsianVoice, we bridge institutions and government to our collective for data equity, data disaggregation, polling, surveys and research so that Asian representation is included.Add me to your list! >>